Pages

1/01/2020

Feline Blooms mini calendar

Here is another mini-calendar that I made as a stocking stuffer. I used the Laurel Burch, Feline Blooms stamp set by Stampendous for this one. I added an eyelet for hanging, and a couple of sparkly rhinestones, just because!
SUYP challenge 49, anything goes with cats
Lost Coast Designs challenge 90, AG with stamping

2 Crafty Critter Crazies Jan. challenge, critters
MAWTT Jan. challenge, something new. What could be newer than a new year?!
Double Trouble challenge 46. I did Thing 1 (AG), and Thing 2 (linked up to 2 Crafty Critter Crazies)

8 comments:

  1. I love this - I'm looking at it right now! The Laurel Burch kitties are so colourful and fun! Thank you, Karen! Wishing you a healthy, happy, and crafty 2020!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your calendar, Karen! The image is so sweet and unique! Thanks for joining us this month at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More lovely cats. These guys are cool. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining our challenge at Moving Along with the Times. Your project is wonderful, and I just wanted to wish you the best of luck! – DT Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  5. FURbulous. Such a clever idea and I love the kitties. Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, Karen! I love cats and I am a fan of anything Laurel Burch so I love your design. Thank you for playing along at Double Trouble #46.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool cats for your calendar project. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and 2CraftyCritterCrazies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous calendar....and it sounds like Kitty was the lucky recipient!! Yay!
    Love these wonderful LB cats. The colors are not the usual ones I would expect, but they look wonderfully calm and serene. Very nice gift.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete