Pages

1/01/2020

Is it Friday yet, and meet my grandchildren

I also made this cat mini-calendar for my daughter-in-law who LOVES cats. The stamp is by The Cat's Pajamas, and the patterned paper is by DCWV. This one has a magnetic back.
SUYP challenge 49, AG with cats
Word Art Wednesday 420-421
CHN January PP challenge
Lost Coast Designs challenge 90, AG with stamping

2 Crafty Critter Crazies Jan. challenge, critters
MAWTT Jan. challenge, something new. This calendar represents a NEW YEAR
Double Trouble challenge 46. I did thing 1 (AG), thing 2 (linked up to 2 Crafty Critter Crazies) andthing 3( the DCWV paper is new)

I added this photo of my grandchildren to a previous post but, then Remi pointed out that I really should have added it to a post with a cat project on it. So...moving them on over to share the spotlight with a cat, haha!
We spent Christmas day with my two granddaughters, Remi and Blair, and their little brother, Briggs and had the best time!   Remi and Blair who participate in the Cat Lovers Challenge love to stamp and draw every chance they get. Many of you have left wonderful comments on both Blair and Remi's Cat Lovers hop projects, so thought you would enjoy seeing the faces behind the projects. In addition, they are also the proud owners of Loopy the Christmas Elf , who participates in Diana Larson's Annual Elf Antics. This first photo was taken in late August, which explains those summery clothes. Remi is carrying her little brother, Briggs, in this photo and she's a wonderful big sister to him.  I spend a lot of time with these three, and they often inspire my card-making.

10 comments:

  1. Hello, Karen, and Happy 2020 to you! Your calendar is adorable! I love the funny coffee cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another darling creation, Karen! Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous idea for a calendar. That cat is very cool. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous calendar. I didn't get round to making any this year - the first year in a while.

    Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet calendar and lovely colouring.
    OMGoodness - the Kiddoes are adorable. I am so pleased to see them. I loved their sweet cat drawings and sent them a special parcel :-D I didn't know you were all related until recently !! Now I know where all the crafty Genes come from :-D :-D
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creation, Karen! I love that cat image and the background paper is perfect. Thank you for playing along at Double Trouble #46.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great calendar card and another cool kitty all dressed up in her robe for her first cup of coffee...adorable and fun card...love that background paper. Thanks for sharing with us your new paper at Double Trouble and 2CraftyCritterCrazies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cute cat calendar Karen and your grandchildren are delightful

    Happy crafting

    June :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sweet photo of your Grandies!!! They are such bright and happy children...AND those girls are so creative!! Love it that they join in the Cat Hop!! Won't be too long before Briggs is wanting to get in on some crafty action. :)

    Fabulous mini-calendar for your DIL. Great coloring...and I adore that funny TCP cat image. It always reminds me of ME with the robe and coffee....except that my robe is pink....naturally! :) Love the fun background paper for the slightly frazzled morning cat.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great calendar. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete