Pages

1/10/2020

Tropical Birthday Greetings

I colored up another new image by Bugaboo stamps (Summer Collage) to make this birthday card for my niece, who loves the sun and tropical designs. I used my Versamark pen to add clear embossing to a number of the images, but the photo doesn't really show this detail well, so I have a small close up of part of the card to show the shine. With the weather outside all gray and dreary, it was like a burst of sunshine to color up these fun summer icons. The tag die is by My Craft Spot and the sentiment is by Cardz TV, from Mini-Messages. I didn't have the right card-stock for the tag mat, so just colored it up with my alcohol markers to match my image. A little bakers twine and enamel dots by Vicki Bouton finishes it up.

Crafty Calendar Jan. challenge, add a tag

Creative Craft Cottage 124, AG
Creative Inspirations Jan. challenge, something new

Let's Craft and Create AG or option Love
Dragonfly Dreams Jan. challenge AG
Double Trouble challenge 47. I did Thing 1 (heat embossing), Thing 2 (linked to Stinkin Inkers) and Thing 3 (something hot)
StinkinInkers Jan. challenge, something warm 
Meant to be Sent challenge, make a card and send it.

9 comments:

  1. Perfect summer card, bright and cheery. I love the images. Thanks for joining us at 'Lets Craft and Create'. Jonnece DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the summery and warm images in the window boxes...so bright and colorful. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Stinkin' Inkers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun card, love how you created your own paper...I have been known to do that a time or two! Thanks for playing with us at Southern Girls Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a happy, fun card! I especially like that some of your images peek outside of the window frame. Thank you for playing along at Double Trouble #47.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar challenge hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sunny and cheerful!!! These are such cute little images. Love the shine you added. I don't think I have an embossing pen that still works. I will have to check, but I doubt it. Hmmm....I might have to watch for one on sale. Thank you for the inspiration!! Love the tiny tag sentiment panel...clever to color the matting to match the card. Very sweet.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card, great design! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great creation. Thanks for joining us at Creative inspirations.

    ReplyDelete