Pages

1/07/2020

It's A Big Deal

I needed a congratulations card for a niece of mine, but wanted it to be whimsical and fun instead of serious. So I pulled out my Think Fast stamp set by Paper Smooches and used the sketch by MFT (MFT470) to make this silly card. The best part was that I used some scraps from my scrap stash that have been there forever! I think the colors in this card would work for a guy as well too, don't you? The french fry and ice cream images are new, as is the sentiment. The enamel dots and googly eyes are also new.
 MFT Sketch challenge 470

Paper Smooches Jan. challenge, anything cold with PS. I used a COLD drink and ice cream image!
SSS Wednesday challenge, something new. The PS stamp set images and the googly eyes are new
Lost Coast Designs challenge 90, AG with stamping
CHN Jan. PP challenge
Creative Craft Cottage 125, AG
Creative Inspirations January challenge, something new or something old.
The Creative Crafters challenge 23, AG
A Place to Start, AG with optional CAS
Cardz TV 105
SugarPea Designs, Meant to be Sent: make a card and send it. I sent this one to my niece

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at The creative crafters.
    DT Priyadarshini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice take on the sketch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place To Start! We hope to see more projects from you this month!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card -- you're niece will love it! Thanks so much for playing in the Paper Sweeties "Anything Cold" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a FUN Card Design!! I LOVE your Card!! THANKS SO MUCH for joining us for the NEW Paper Smooches Challenge!! Hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much fun! I am sure your niece will love this adorable card! Thank you for playing along with us for the Paper Smooches Anything Cold Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A big congratulations on your win on Paper Smooches challenge, Karen!!! Love your creative card and so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun is that fry box with the googly eyes!!! I LOVE it!!! What a wonderfully clever and playful card. I agree that the colors would be great for a guy or a gal. Great coloring and fab details. I'm sure she loved this card!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great card - thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete