Pages

6/22/2020

Birthday Floral

As part of my resolution to use up at least some of my very, very old odds and ends that have piled up over the years, I distressed the edges of this panel which was stamped with a leafy flourish and then added paper flowers. The background is stenciled with a brick stencil by Winnie and Walter. I kept waffling between brick red, and more neutral ink colors and neutral won out. I've been playing with a lot of stencils this week and having a blast...so it was nice to combine new-to-me stencils with really old stamps and flowers.
Papercraft Challenge 59, geometric.
Stamplorations June Stencil challenge
The Creative Crafters challenge 29

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work, Karen! Maybe you can insire me to use up my old odds and ends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely card Karen, I love the soft colours in the background. Thank you for joining our geometrics challenge on the Papercraft Challenges blog. Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the combination from flowers and the brick wall in the back! Thank you for joining us with your "Geometric" project at Papercraft Challenges. Have a wonderful week and happy crafting ;o) Maike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there!
    Thanks so much for joining our Papercraft-Challenge, make sure to come back soon and play along with our new challenge aswell =)
    I’d be super excited if you come say hi on my blog aswell!
    little-crafts.com
    Hugs, Lia

    ReplyDelete