Pages

6/14/2020

Punched Deco Squares

I mentioned that I have been taking old stash and turning them into cards, so here is another one. The deco-square is made using tiny heart punches that form a flower. A brad in the center, and matted, punched squares make the focal point.
I added a nested die by Spellbinders and heat embossed sentiment. The embossed flourishes around the flower were dry embossed with a brass stencil and embossing pen. Yes...I'm using a lot of my old tools and supplies!
Let's Craft and Create, use punches. I used heart punches and square punches.
Cardz TV challenge 116
CHN June PP challenge
Word Art Wednesday

2 comments:

  1. pretty birthday card. Good luck and thanks for playing along with us at Lets Craft & Create Challenge. Hope to see you again
    Shylaa DT@Lets Craft & Create
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete