Pages

6/22/2020

Christmas Bunting

I make cards all through the year to donate to a couple  of nursing homes and senior residences, and they always ask for masculine designs. As we all know, a lot of the cards we often design are feminine in design, so I try to remember to include the guys every chance I get. I made several multiples that use dark, natural tones and a string of pennants hanging across the front. The sentiment is by Papertrey Ink, the papers are DCWV, and I used staples to attach the bunting to the card front.
A few Nuvo drop embellishments finishes this one off.
CHNC challenge 495, Christmas
CHN June PP challenge
Cardz TV challenge 117

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful Christmas card, great design. Thanks for joining us at the CHNC Christmas Weekly this week for our "Anything Goes, optional " Use Washi Tape" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back again to say thanks for entering your pretty card in to the CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete