Pages

6/11/2020

In the Garden

I've been going through all of my craft supplies lately and I keep finding things I didn't know I had. One thing I've found are bags and bags of extra stamped images and doo-dads that I apparently made in quantity some years back. When I first started stamping I didn't have many sets, so my friends and I shared with each other. I would borrow a few sets and stamp multiples to keep on hand. Well, those multiples got used once or twice, and then went on to gather dust in my closet. This is one of them. The image is a very, very old Stampin' Up image, but is still a favorite. I die cut various Stampin' Up papers with a flag die set by LDRS, and added a sentiment by Winnie and Walter. A little bit of jute twine adds some texture. I used up all my extra images and made 5 cards with these. Even used up a lot of paper scraps in the process as well.
Pixie's Snippets challenge 379. Everything except for the card base is a snippet from my stash. Even the twine was a left over from a previous project, yay!
Time Out Challenge 163, inspired by Proust quote: garden
Creative Fingers 187, AG
CHN June PP challenge
Word Art Wednesday
    

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us over at Creative Fingers Challenge blog. Great card! Georgia DT for Creative Fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Karen. I do smile as Shannon and yourself often end up one after the other in Mr Linky :) Love the image - one you would never tire of really - and the pennants are a great way to use up snippets!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the story behind this card - it is so nice that it emerged from an experience of sharing your love of crafting with friends :) Thanks so much for playing alogn with us at TIME OUT! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and lovely papers.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete