Pages

5/29/2020

Coffee Cafe

TTCRD challenge 26, AGI've had this stamp set by Sunny Studios and never used it. As I've been going through my supplies and reorganizing things, it's like Christmas morning as I discover things I didn't know I had! When I saw that little cafe table with two coffee cups on it, I had to make this. The scalloped rectangle is by Kat Scrappiness, and the tag die is by Taylored Expressions.Wouldn't this just be the perfect way to spend an hour with a friend on a nice spring day?
2020 Coffee Lovers Hop
 Caffeine Fueled Paper Play May challenge. I used sponsor, Sunny Studios stamps
Stamplorations Spring Fling
CHN May PP challenge
Paper Craft challenge 58, spring
SSS Wednesday, A/G
Creative Fingers Challenge 187, Spring

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. Great design and image

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute caffeinated card!💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty. You've used a lovely colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun layers and a great coffee design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely gorgeous card Karen, I love the soft colours! thank you for playing along with our spring challenge on the Papercraft Challenges blog. Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us over at Creative Fingers Challenge blog. Cute card! Georgia DT for Creative Fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a very "springy" card! I love the pretty soft colours! Thank you for playing along with our current "Spring" challenge at Papercraft Challenges! Have a great weekend and happy crafting, Maike ;o)

    ReplyDelete