Pages

5/24/2020

Take A Break

I pulled out some fun tropical beach-time papers and stamps and combined them with this Layered Coffee Cup die by Kat Scrappiness to make a fun summer design. The cup is embossed with an embossing folder by Darice, and the cup band is stamped with a tropical floral stamp set by Stampin' Up. Those cute sunglasses are from a REALLY old stamp set that I found for only $1.50 at Big Lots about 15 years ago. The stamps are all yellowed but still stamp perfectly. I combined it all with a sentiment by Mark's Finest Papers and popped it on a surfboard patterned paper. I'm ready for a tropical vacation, if only in my mind.

Pixie's Snippets challenge #378. I used lots of tiny snippets for the coffee die, the mat, and the glasses.
The 2020 Spring and Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.
Creative Fingers 186, AG
Cardz TV challenge 115
Stamploration May Theme challenge, stamps and tropical
Caffeine Fueled Paper Players May challenge. I used a die by sponsor, Kat Scrappiness

Die Cut Divas May challenge, die and beverage

15 comments:

  1. This is really a great coffee card!! I love it.
    Thank you for your inspiration!!. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! Surfboards on the sleeves is a nice touch! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great summery coffee card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The DP you chose certainly gives your card a beach vibe.
    Thanks for linking up at STAMPlorations theme and photo challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fun and I love the surfboards too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the ways you are using the coffee cup. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card makes me dream of sun, sand and beaches especially the ones with a little cafe and good take away coffees. Thanks so much for playing along at STAMPlorations Theme & Photo Prompt Challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun card with the surf board design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Squeal!! I LOVE this card Karen! I honestly thought the sunglasses were cut from the backing paper. Well done on a fabulous make!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nicely done, great from the challenge themes. Thanks for joining in our May challenge at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the addition of those sun glasses to your card. Fun and just perfect for hte summer. So glad you entered the Die Cut Divas "Make it a Beverage" challenge for May.

    ReplyDelete