Pages

5/25/2020

Spring Coffee Season

I decided to do a series of coffee tags with the Stamplorations stamp set, Coffee for all Seasons.  I did summer already, and here is Spring. I used some old paper by DCWV and a tag die by Avery Elle. The stitched flag die is by LDRS, and the stitched label die, for that little bit peeking out from behind the tag, is by Stephanie Bernard.
Some bakers twine and that cute little yellow flower brad were the finishing touch. You're probably wondering if all I have is really old stash, and you would be half correct. I have a LOT of old stash, because I always take forever before I dig into new supplies or paper pads. They have to mellow before I'll use them, kind of like wine, haha!
2020 Spring and Summer Coffee Lovers hop
Stamplorations Spring Fling Hop
STamplorations A/G challenge. I used a stamp by Stamploratons
CHN May PP challenge
Caffeine Fueled Paper Play May challenge. I used a product by sponsor, Stamplorations
Papercraft Challenge 58, Springtime
Die Cut Divas May challenge, use a die and beverage

11 comments:

  1. I love all the layers on your pretty coffee card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful coffee themed card! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Sentiment! Perfect for me! :) Thanks for joining us at Papercraft Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great coffee card. So glad you entered the Die Cut Divas "Make it a Beverage" challenge for May.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great layout! Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete