Pages

5/26/2020

Christmas Cheer

I'm not sure if this image represents hot cocoa, or whipped-cream topped coffee. Either way, it's a yummy winter beverage and perfect for this pretty Christmas card that uses Stampin' Up papers from an older collection called Festival of Prints. The papers in this collection are so beautiful and easy to coordinate. All I had to add was some white twine.

May Rudoph Days Challenge
2020 Coffee Lovers Hop
Stamplorations AG challenge. I used a stamp by Stamplorations
CHNC challenge 491, make a Christmas card
Caffeine Fueled paper Play, I used a Stamplorations stamp
The Creative Crafter challenge 28

12 comments:

  1. It all works perfectly together. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great and so well co ordinated! I can picture giving this with a coffee gift card to a niece or nephew. I must get mine made as we usually give that to ours.

    Thanks for taking part in the May Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your card on the 2020 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Summer Blog Hop and thought I would pop by. Cute card! Love the colors.

    Cheryl
    http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen,
    Happy Rudolf Days.
    This is such a lovely design and so colourful too.
    Great image of that beverage.
    Paper are brilliant also.
    Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great coffee design for holiday giving.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, yum, hot chocolate with a pile of whipped cream! I love the layout design and the colourful papers! Thank you so much for sharing your lovely christmas card with the Rudolph Days Challenge.
    Linda, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulously layered caffeinated creation!💕

    ReplyDelete