Pages

5/24/2020

Enjoy the Journey

I am having so much fun with the Layered Coffee Cup die by Kat Scrappiness. I used some really old tropical print paper that I got in the Target Dollar bin years ago. The paper is thin, but the patterns are really fun and I glad to find one last sheet in my stash. I used a sentiment by Stamplorations (Trendy Butterflies), along with a Stamplorations stencil on the cup sleeve (Prim Pattern). The stamped hibiscus is from an unmounted rubber stamp that I've had for years and is by Firecracker Designs. I colored it with alcohol markers and fussy cut. Do you see that I use more of the stenciled green paper to serve as a mat behind the sentiment? I don't know why I haven't been using my stencils more often but now I'm kind of hooked!
2020 Spring and Summer Coffee Lovers Hop
Stamplorations May Stencil challenge

Stamplorations A/G challenge, use a product by Stamplorations
Stamplorations May theme challenge, Stamps and Tropical
Caffeine Fueled Paper Players May challenge. I used a stencil by sponsor, Stamplorations
Die Cut Divas May challenge, use a die and beverage

14 comments:

  1. Wonderful card.. great papers and dies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coffee cup on your wonderful card, Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, love the die cut you used and the paper is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great background for your pretty cup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great coffee card. The paper is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so gorgeous with those wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beautiful coffee cup design, Karen. Love your stenciling on the sleeve and use of all your papers. TFS and joining us again on STAMPlorations Stencil. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so much fun too! Thank you for joining us this month at Die Cut Divas for our "Make It A Beverage" May Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun card using that tropical background. So glad you entered the Die Cut Divas "Make it a Beverage" challenge for May.

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a vibrant card - love it - thanks for joining us at this month's STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely coffee cup with pretty flower. A lovely creation Karen. Thank you for playing along with us at STAMPLorations May Stencil Challenge. Good luck and have a nice day :)
    Hugs and smiles,
    Asmah
    ...STAMPlorations {Stencil Design Team}...
    ...Qinaahana Arts & Crafts {My Personal Blog}...
    ...My Instagram...

    ReplyDelete