Pages

5/06/2020

Butterfly Garden

I thought I had all of my Mother's Day cards made and then realized I had completely forgotten to make one for my younger sister (eek!), and that the card I intended to send to one of my friends was too similar to one I sent her two years ago. Sooo....I had to make two more. Fortunately, I had the elements for this card sitting on my desk so I just needed to add some punched flowers with brads, and a stamped sentiment by My Craft Spot. The butterflies are stamped on vellum, then fussy cut, and the punched circles are all leftover scraps I had in my scrap stash . I also used the scalloped rectangle die set for my sentiment label, along with white twine.
Kat Scrappiness May challenge Mother's Day. I used the scalloped rectangle die by Kat Scrappiness
Word Art Wednesday 438
Let's Craft and Create challenge 159, AG with option twine or ribbon
Stamplorations Spring Fling challenge, AG for spring
 Artsy Stamper challenge 15, Mom
Butterfly Spot 141. I used a butterfly, the color Xanthic, and Extra colors 
Hero Arts Stay Crafty challenge 6, out of the box
Pammie's Inky Pinkies challenge 2018, AG
TTCRD challenge week May 5, AG

5 comments:

  1. What a cool design! Nicely done Karen! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog!
    Darlene
    ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bright springtime card that makes me smile. So very pretty in all those wonderful colors. LOVE your card! Thanks so much for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card, love the colours and the vellum butterflies are so pretty, bet she loved her card too. Thanks for joining us this month a Let's Craft and Create and good luck. Michelle DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your design. So pretty and spring like with the colours. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me this week. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute. Some of the best cards come out of time pressure or an oversight. Made an exact card for someone's birthday, realized it at the last minute and liked the 2nd one way better. Thanks for the smile, be safe and stay crafty!

    ReplyDelete