Pages

5/06/2020

More Easter Inspiration

I often use ink and ink blending to color white card stock when I don't have the right shade, and this was one of those times. I used a lot of scraps for this card, but just couldn't find the right shade of green for my negative die cut sentiment...so I inked it up.  One benefit of inking white card stock to customize your design is that it gives a subtle texture and interest to the paper that you wouldn't get with regular colored card stock.  The sentiment die and bunny die are all by Kat Scrappiness, and I added twine and rhinestones. I didn't manage to make my Easter cards in time to send out more than two or three, but I've got a few in my stash now to send next year. Let's just hope I remember this time!

Let's Craft and Create challenge 159, AG with ribbon or twine
Word Art Wednesday 438-439
Papercraft Challenges challenge 57, Easter
CHNC May PP challenge
Hero Arts Stay Crafty with Hero challenge 6, use die in a different way. I used the negative from this sentiment die and inked my own paper
Pammie's Inky Pinkies challenge 2018, AG
Stamplorations Spring Fling challenge, spring project

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the Little Heart. Thanks for joining us at Papercraft Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Card looks very cute :)
    Thanks for joining us at Papercraft Challenges.
    Anja

    ReplyDelete