Pages

5/27/2020

Hocus Pocus Coffee

I bought this coffee themed collection by Simple Stories called The Daily Grind a couple of years ago and love the papers so much that I dug it out again this year. I combined it with the Latte stencil by Stamplorations, and added my favorite white twine and layered paper flowers. That sentiment on the coffee cup makes me chuckle and I wish I had a mug like this one! 
2020 Coffee Lovers Hop
Stamplorations May Stencil challenge
Stamplorations A/G challenge, use a Stamplorations product
CHN May PP challenge
Caffeine Fueled Paper Play May challenge
SSS Wednesday, AG

9 comments:

  1. Lovely design! And such a great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright colors and a great coffee cup design makes your card outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic caffeinated creation, love the fun sentiment! 💕

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card with super cool sentiment! Thanks again Karen for playing along with us at STAMPLorations May Stencil Challenge and best of luck. Stay happy )
    Hugs and smiles,
    Asmah
    ...STAMPlorations {Stencil Design Team}...
    ...Qinaahana Arts & Crafts {My Personal Blog}...
    ...My Instagram...

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH I love that mug a latte! Great sentiment stenciled on the side. Thank you so much for playing along with our STAMPlorations May Stencil Challenge. I hope you will can join us again for the June Challenge! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete