Pages

8/30/2020

Chirpy Holidays

I colored up this adorable parakeet, all dressed up for Christmas, and layered him onto a Spellbinders label for a cheery holiday greeting. I colored this guy with alcohol markers by Spectrum Noir. A few glittery enamel dots by YNS, and old papers from my stash completed this colorful card. This card just makes me smile and I hope the recipient likes it too.
SSS Wednesday challenge AG
Christmas Craft Creations Aug. challenge, Christmas and animals

Hero Arts Stay Crafty challenge 14, critters
Cardz TV challenge 122
Word Art Wednesday 454-455
Time Out challenge 169, seasons. I chose winter!

3 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card. Thank you for joining the Christmas Craft Creations Challenge.
    - Joy Dsouza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fun design! I like the bird. Thank you for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete