Pages

8/26/2020

Time of Cheer

I like to work on my Christmas cards all through the year and I've had this card base sitting in my project box for a long time. Finally decided to turn it into a card and inked up a sentiment by Papertrey Ink. The tiny poinsettia die is by  Crafter's Companion and I added a little bit of Stickles gold glitter glue to the center. I'm not sure who makes the pine sprig images because it's an unmounted, unlabeled stamp. This would be a great card design to mass produce.
 ABC Christmas challenge, P is for pine trees. I used pine sprigs instead of the whole tree.
August Rudolph Days challenge
CHNC challenge 504
Word Art Wednesday 454-455
SSS Monday challenge, botanicals
SSS Wednesday challeng,e AG
Lost Coast Designs #105, AG

4 comments:

  1. Lovely and simple design for a Christmas card. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo what a fabby CAS card and thanks for joining us at Augusts Rudolph Days Challenge, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would indeed be a great card design for batch baking!
    I love the background die and how it looks behind the sentiment panel. Great card!

    Thanks for taking part in the August Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity! Hugz

    ReplyDelete