Pages

8/20/2020

Sunflower Notebook

A friend of mine loves sunflowers, so I made this notebook for her. I used papers from my stash along with a stitched rectangle die by Gina Marie, and stamps by Papertrey Ink. I used watercolors to add a splash of blue inside the stamped label, and and fussy cut. The notebook measures about 5x7 inches.
Double D challenges, sunflowers
Cardz TV challenge 121
Word Art Wednesday
Lost Coast Designs challenge 105, AG
The Artistic Stamper August challenge, AG
The Creative Crafters challenge 31, AG

6 comments:

  1. Oh how very pretty AND creative, your friend will love it!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great. I love the look of it. Your friend will love this. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea ... she's going to LOVE it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Sunflowers’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty. Love the flowers and the colors. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty note book for your friend. She is going to love this as much as I do. ! How much do I love this card? Let me count the ways. Lol Thanks so much for sharing with use at Double D Challenge.
    Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful notebook. Thanks for joining in on the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity! Hugz

    ReplyDelete