Pages

8/07/2020

Hibiscus

I recently pulled out a Hero Arts wood mounted stamp (Hibiscus Background) and colored it up to make a Thinking of You card. I used a combination of Antique Linen distress inks and alcohol markers, then mounted the image on burlap paper by DCWV. The sentiment is by Hero Arts, from the Operation Write Home stamp set that I've had for years.
Creative Fingers challenge 191
Let's Craft and Create challenge 162, lots of layers
TTCRD challenge 202, AG
Cardz TV challenge 120
SSS Wednesday challenge, favorite tool. My favorite tools are stamps!
Lost Coast Designs challenge 104, let's go vegetarian (plants)

2 comments:

  1. This is really lovely. The stamped image fills the page perfectly and you have done a wonderful job of coloring it. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty stamp and I love how you coloured it. Lovely card. Thanks for joining the fun at the lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz

    ReplyDelete