Pages

8/09/2020

Cozy Snowman

As part of my resolution to use old stamps and stash, I pulled out this cute snowman made by My Sentiments Exactly, that has been sitting unused for years. The paper is also really old (as is much of my stash) and is by DCWV. Combined the image with a sentiment by Flora and Fauna, oval dies by Sizzix, and  layered button dies by MFT.
Now that I've inked up this whimsical snowman, I'll have to remember to use him again!
Christmas Craft Creations, Christmas Characters
SSS Wednesday challenge, favorite tools are stamps!
CHNC challenge 502
Cardz TV 120
Creative Fingers challenge 191

3 comments:

  1. Very sweet card! Thanks for joining us at the Creative Fingers Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card.
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas Craft Creation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cute, Karen! Please note that to be eligible for our prize, or to be our winner or honourable mention, you should include our challenge graphic in your blog post. Thank you for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete