Pages

12/15/2020

Can't Thank You Enough

I recently got the cutest trio of dog silhouette dies by Spellbinders, and I had to turn one of them into this bookmark and thank you card. The heart shaped bookmark die is by My Creative Time, and the heart is an overlay, with the same heart underneath. I attached it with double sided tape, only at the top, so the heart can slip over a book page to keep it in place as a marker. The sentiment is by Stampin' Up, and I used an old heart punch for the heart embellishment. Behind the bookmark is a mini-envelope. I wanted to tuck the bookmark into the envelope at first, but then you can't see the sentiment...so I went with this instead. Two eyelets are the finishing touch. This card will go to a friend who used to have a black pug.

Stay Crafty with Hero Arts challenge 17, thank you card

CHN December PP challenge
 2 Crafty Critter Crazies challenge 45
  

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation, so cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete