Pages

12/13/2020

Silver Bells

 I've been so busy that I hadn't even gotten started on my Christmas tags, so I took the time today to make a few that are inspired by the Ellen Hutson 2020 12 Tags of Christmas challenge. The tag challenges are all inspired by Christmas songs, and this one is inspired by Silver Bells, for Day 1. The tag die is by Gina K Designs, with a bell die that was given to me (so I don't know who makes it). The bow and holly dies are from a set by Helen Fitzjohn. I added some silver cord that was recycled from a candy box. The stitched circle is by MFT and sentiment is Just Rite Stamps. I always use my trusty Big Shot by Sizzix to cut my dies. Don't know what I would do without it!


 Ellen Hutsons 12 Tags of Christmas challenge. This tag was inspired by Day 1's song, which is Silver Bells.

Word Art Wednesday  

SSS Wednesday, Let it Snow

SSS Monday, favorite technique.. die cutting! 

Allsorts challenge 602, Christmas

CHN December PP challenge 

Crafty Calendar December challenge

Double Trouble challenge 73. I did all 3 Things, and I used my trusty Sizzix Big Shot die machine 

Bitten By the Bug December challenge, dies and Christmas

7 comments:

  1. A lovely gift tag Karen and perfect for our Christmas theme at Allsorts, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty tag, love that shade of blue!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge where it's all about Christmas this week!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful tag, lovely design. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag! I love that jingle bell and love how you used the cord from a candy box. Thank you for joining the challenge at Bitten By The Bug 2. Dorlene DT BBTB2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet tag - love the purple. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another very pretty tag, love the design paper you used and that bell is a pretty die cut. Thanks again for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Bitten By The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great little tag, love the snowflake paper background. Thanks for entering our challenge at Double Trouble!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete