Pages

12/13/2020

White Christmas

 Here is another tag that I made today for the Ellen Hutson challenge, 12 Tags of Christmas 2020. This one was inspired by Day 5, which is the song, White Christmas. I used a tag die by Sizzix, with a winter village die by Gina Marie. The embossed sentiment is from Close to my Heart, and I added snowflake eyelets and bakers twine.

Ellen Hutsons 2020 challenge, 12 Tags of Christmas

Word Art Wednesday

SSS Wednesday, let it snow 

SSS Monday, favorite technique. My favorite technique is die cutting

Allsort challenge 602, Christmas 

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful blue and white tag. I love this. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful scenic tag, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tag! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete