Pages

12/15/2020

Marshmallow World

 When I saw that Day 7 of Ellen Hutson's 12 Tags of Christmas challenge 2020 was inspired by the song, "A Marshmallow World", I wasn't familiar with it at all. However, after reading the lyrics, I knew exactly which stamp I wanted to use. This fun little snowman reminds me so much of two marshmallows stacked on top of each other that I made me laugh to color him. I popped him on a tag, and layered stitched dies by MFT for snow. The tag is embossed with a Tim Holtz embossing folder, and the heart die is by Spellbinders. I stamped the sentiment by Just Rite Stamps and added some cotton eyelet ribbon by May Arts ribbon.

Ellen Hutson's 12 Tags of Christmas 2020, Day 7: A Marshmallow World

SSS Wednesday, Let it Snow
 
 SSS Monday, Ice Cold

 

2 comments: