Pages

12/06/2020

Snowy Forest

 I made this card with the intent to use at least a few of these snowflake eyelets that have languished in my stash for years. Although I sometimes use the regular round eyelets, I always pass over the shaped ones. So, I pulled out a beautiful die by Paper Roses (Reindeer Scene Frame) that I won in the Rudolph Challenge , and heat embossed a sentiment by Close to My Heart (Framed). I also used a poinsettia die by Poppystamps, which I cut out of an old gift box that I found in my closet. The snowflake eyelets are by Stampin'Up, and the embossing folder is Parklane. Two snowflake eyelets down and 98 to go, haha!

Snippets Challenge #392. I used blue and white snippets from my stash, and even bits of a silver gift box that I found in my closet while cleaning up.

Double Trouble challenge 72. I did all three Things!

2Crafty Critter Crazies, use a critter

CHNC challenge 519, Christmas 

Word Art Wednesday 468-469 

Cut It Up challenge 214, die and Christmas

Die Cut Divas December challenge, AG with a die 

SSS Wednesday, fun with dies

9 comments:

  1. I love the way your focal circle overlaps the base card. Lovely die cut scene and many congrats on using up some very old materials!

    Hope you'll come along to the Snippets Playground virtual party - I'm on cocktail duty. Bring a mince pie or two and you're in! LOL!

    Hugs, Sarn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful die cut, looks so pretty against the dark blue. Thank you for sharing with us at Double Trouble!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so elegant and I really like the touch of silver against the blue and white. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you use something old from your stash... I don't remember the last time I have used eyelets, I think I've buried them however you have inspired bring them out of hiding. Beautiful card, love that die cut deer scenery and the embossed background... CAS and beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and 2CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card!! Love the pretty embossing, the color combo and the adorable deer scene!! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!! Thanks for playing along our December challenge at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the crisp clean feel of this card. Beautiful. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas, Arlene, DT for Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A Gorgeous card, love those snowflake eyelets too LOL, a beautiful die and poinsettia. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card this is Karen - Such a pretty scent!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete