Pages

12/20/2020

Corgi Christmas

 We had a tan corgi while I was growing up so when I saw this cute little corgi die by Spellbinders, I had to get it. I combined the die with an embossing folder by Park Lane (Snowflakes), with a tag die by Sizzix and Spellbinders die set, I Love Puppies. The snowflake die is also by Spellbinders. I made a batch of several of these cards for dog loving family and friends, and it was a great way to use up snippets of leftover card stock and paper. The snowflake is cut from upcycled gift boxes as well.  I love my Sizzix Big Shot for quick and easy cards.


Pixie's Snippets challenge 393. This card was the perfect way to use snippets of all colors and patterns in my stash. The bandana and pup can be cut from the smallest bits! 

Let's Squash It challenge 3, any embossing folder and die

CHN challenge 521
 ABC Christmas challenge, Y is for Your Favorite things. My favorite things include puppies!!

Word Art Wednesday 470-473 

Double Trouble challenge 73. I did Thing 1, 2 and 3, and used my Sizzix Big Shot

Bitten By the Bug, dies and holiday 

11 comments:

  1. Your little corgi is adorable! Such a cute card, Karen! I love your snowflake embossing folder too - I don't have this particular one but I use mine a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to use up some snippets and also good for the squash-it challenge as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely card Karen - the corgi die is a great find!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and tag. Thank you for entering the Use The Word Christmas Challenge at CHNC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card! My aunt and uncle had corgis when I was growing up. Thanks for playing at Let's Squash It! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great snowflake embossed background and the pop of red on the pup and ribbon... adorable card made with a tag. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Bitten By the Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute little dog, I love its red bandana! Very nice holiday card, thank you for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, how sweet is this? Clean and simple always works and the focus is on the dog where it should be. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww so lovely your card is, Karen. Thanks for joining the Y and Z challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Karen, your little doggie has stolen my heart! thank you for sharing with us at Bitten By the Bug 2 and our collaboration with Double Trouble. Good luck

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet corgi tag atop the embossed backgroun, Karen! So glad to see this cutie at Let's Squash It!!

    ReplyDelete