Pages

2/16/2021

Buttons and Clips

I don't know about you, but I bought a ton of buttons and shaped paper clips years ago, when office supply embellishments were all the rage. How many of these shaped clips did I use on projects?? Oh, maybe 5 at best. How many buttons have I used? Perhaps 10, and that's being generous. So, when an online forum friend challenged us to use buttons or office supplies on a card, I rummaged through my stash and made this. Not sure who made the stamp, because I had tossed the packaging years ago.

DL.Art February challenge

Cardz TV challenge 134 

2 comments:

  1. Nice way to use your buttons, Karen! Cute card! I have so many buttons and I never use them any more due to added postage for mailing. I have thought about donating all my buttons but I am such a craft hoarder. Kudos to you for using your stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a package of those clips too, never use them, wondering now if they might not require extra postage? Yours looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete