Pages

2/24/2021

Happy Everything

 This week was reorganization week in my craft room, and that means I've been unearthing a lot of old supplies that I forgot I had. That includes patterned papers that were part of magazine freebies. A friend of mine buys cardmaking magazines from the UK, and then gives them to me when she's finished reading them. These patterned papers are from a free kit that came with one issue. All I needed to do was add a stamped sentiment and stitched flag dies by LDRS. I fussy cut one of the funny birds from the patterned paper, and added some twine and a shaped paper clip. I didn't expect to like this card when I started, but ended up making several of them to have on hand. Shopping our stash is a great way to spend the COVID shut down.

DL.Art's February Linky 

CHN February PP challenge 
 PIP challenge 2108, AG

Creative Inspirations Jan/Feb challenge, animals

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge this month. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete