Pages

2/24/2021

Forest Magic

 I was asked to make several masculine cards to donate, so I pulled out this stamp and made five of these. I used an image from a free set called Forest Magic, a tag die by Sizzix, and oval die and leaf die by Spellbinders.  The tag is embossed with a folder by Park Lane. The button has a thin piece of paper threaded through it instead of thread, as I tried to reduce the bulk for mailing.

PIP challenge 2108, AG

DL.Art February linky

CHN February PP challenge 

Creative Inspirations Jan/Feb challenge , animals

Creative Fingers challenge 202, AG 

3 comments:

  1. This is great. I love this. I know some people that would want one of these. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great masculine card. I love the wood grain background on the tag. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful masculine card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers.
    DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty

    ReplyDelete