Pages

6/02/2022

Frog Prince

 I have quite a few Lawn Fawn stamp sets, but I didn't realize how many of their dies I had until I started digging through my die collection this week to make a card that only uses dies. This cute little frog (Tiny Gift Box Frog Add-On) was given to me as part of a blog prize awhile back, as was the For You die (also by Lawn Fawn). The Lawn Fawn Bubble Border reminds me of the ball pits that my grandkids love to jump into, and my go-to Lawn Fawn stitched rectangle die is much used over the years. I even added a gold crown, which is cut from an old gift box lid.

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #125, dies only, featuring Lawn Fawn products

MFT Color Challenge 190, I used all four of the inspiration colors 

DL Art June linky
Allsorts Challenge 678, anything but a birthday  

 

 

1 comment: