Pages

6/26/2022

Hit The Road Jack

I love making a whole batch of backgrounds in a session or two, so I can have them on hand for future cards. Unfortunately, once I file them away, they often get forgotten. This weekend I pulled some of these out and turned them into cards. I used Distress Oxide inks for the card base and for the die cut, shaped element. The tag is a die by Sizzix and the fun stamp of a bird on a bicycle (Bird on Bike)  is by Lost Coast Designs.  The sentiment is by Inkadinkado, the clouds are by Penny Black and the sun image is by Firefly.  I even used a little bit of crinkle ribbon that I've been hoarding.

Pixie's Snippets challenge 431`. I used snippets and scraps for the tag, stamped image of the bird and bike, and the stamped clouds. The coral colored label is also a snippet, as I only had enough to cut a partial label to tuck behind the tag.

9 comments:

  1. Great background - love the bird on the wheel! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully made, thank so much for sharing with us at We Love Stamping June challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, a great way of displaying the tags! Thanks so much for joining in with us at Lost Coast Designs, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely background, I agree, having a stash to choose from is nice but easy to forget about! Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute sentiment for your card, love the focal point on the tab. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this snippety card Karen. Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. One ice cold Sarngrian coming right up! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Karen - and such a fun image! Made me smile here.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that fun bird on a bike and fab design and colours. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz

    ReplyDelete