Pages

6/26/2022

Peaceful Thoughts

I had to much fun using the Hero Arts Looking Glass, Underwater Reef die to make a CAS card. I combined it with a sentiment from the Feb. 2021 My Monthly Hero kit, and a background made with Distress Inks. That tiny scuba diver was given to me many years ago by an online stamping friend and was the first time I inked it up.  Those tiny fish were die cut as part of a pale blue layer and the colors were muddied the first time I tried to color them with alcohol markers. So I used a white Prisma pencil first, and then colored them again...which worked perfectly. Some jute twine for texture and a nautical feel finished off this design. My computer crashed last night and I'm struggling along on an old laptop, so I hope my photo isn't too bad.

SSS Monday, something starting with S. I chose Sea and scuba diver

Stay Crafty with Hero Arts June challenge, by the sea

DL Art June linky

SSS Wednesday, Clean and Simple 

Double trouble challenge #114, I did Thing 1 (make your own background)

3 comments:

  1. The colours are perfect for an underwater background - this is so calming. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely palette for an ocean themed card, so great that you were able to use the scuba diver image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your distressed ink background is so pretty inside the frame, and love how you scattered the fish among the sea bottom... fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete