Pages

6/28/2022

Hello

 As I flipped through some stamp sets that I hadn't used yet (even though I've had them for quite some time) I found this set by Echo Park with a simple laurel wreath design and banner sentiment. With the addition of a stamped and die cut butterfly by Clearly Besotted, and a die cut set of ovals by Kat Scrappiness, I had this card to add to my stash. I love it when stamps and dies almost put themselves together all on their own, don't you?

We Love Stamping June Challenge, AG with stamping

DL Art June linky

PIP Challenge #2226, AG: 

SSS Wednesday, Clean and simple

3 comments:

  1. So pretty in the mono tones. Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully crafted, thank you so much for sharing and joining us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love all your greens. Thanks for joining us this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete