Pages

6/10/2022

Thank You Tweetings

One of my friends gave me a card making kit with a parakeet theme, and I opened it up right away to make a thank you card for her. I rarely use card kits, but this was a fun one, with pretty spring colors and cute birds. I added a die cut doily by Stamplorations, then heat embossed some fancy corners with an ancient wood mounted stamp I've had for 15 years. I stamped on vellum for a lacy look that I ended up really loving. The green parakeet was cut from patterned paper and popped up behind the bird case, just for fun. A double stitched rectangle die by MFT, and some white twine and a green brad finished this one off. I'm planning to dig into more of those card kits that I have stashed away, and start using them once in awhile instead of sticking to stamped and die cut cards only.

PIP challenge 2223, AG
 DL Art June linky    

Word Art Wednesday week 547-548

SSS Wednesday, Bright and cheerful 

No comments:

Post a Comment