Pages

6/20/2022

Graphic45 Let Them Eat Cake

I'm on a roll with this Gilded Lily collection by Graphic 45. The papers and embellishments combine beautifully with die cut labels and frames by Spellbinders, which I used here. I layered scraps of three different patterns, inking all edges, and topped it with the Spellbinders frame and one of the cut-apart images. The sentiment label was fussy cut from one of the 12x12 papers, and mounted on a scrap of the blue print. Then I cut around the label shape, leaving a very thin edge of blue. Some seam binding ribbon, tied in a knot, is the finishing touch. As I mail all of my cards, or donate them to a local nursing home, I try to keep them fairly flat, so don't add dimensional flowers or bulky decorative elements. The variety of smaller images to be found in the patterned papers allows me to make embellishments that have just enough dimension but are still easy to mail.

Snippets Challenge 430. I used snippets from the Gilded Lily collection, along with scraps of card from my ever-growing snippets stash.

Word Art Wednesday 547-548    

SSS Wednesday, Add a Sentiment

DL Art June linky 


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty and feminine.
    Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. There's a glass (or two) of SaRngria to be had at the back of the Playground bike sheds if you care to come and find me! xxx

    ReplyDelete