Pages

10/06/2019

Best year Ever!

I used a sentiment by Papertrey Ink (Birthday Sentiments), a background stamp by Stampin' Up, and a butterfly stamp by Stamplorations (Trendy Butterflies) to make this feminine card. The lace is from my sewing stash...where I had amassed yards and yards of lace and ribbon years ago. I used a label die by Spellbinders for the main sentiment. Pink is not my usual go-to color so I try to challenge myself to use it every once in awhile.
Double Trouble 39. I used thing 1 (A/G), thing 2 (pink) and thing 3 (entered at Crafters Cafe)
Crafters Cafe 228, use pink
DL.Art October linky
SSS WCMD challenge, AG
CAS-ual Friday WCMD challenge, AG
Papercraft Challenges 47, monochrome. I used shades of pink
SSS Wednesday challenge, Think Pink
Stamplorations AG challenge, use Stamplorations product
Penny Black and More Octover challenge, stamping and pink 
TTCRD challenge Oct 1, AG

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty..like the stamp used for your butterfly and lovely background in pink. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and our previous partner The Crafter's Café. Come back tomorrow for a new fun challenge at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Karen, I like how you have made the sentiment the focal element as it really lends itself to that, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Pink' theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is very lovely and elegant !

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops, sorry commented as Allsorts and not Penny Black and More. I said really lovely shades of pink and I love the sentiment stamp and gorgeous lace. Thank you for joining our 'Pretty in Pink' challenge at Penny Black and More.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the butterfly made from pattern paper. Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "Pink and/or Tag" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. And taking another trip back into time in Mr. Peabody's Way-Back Machine I find myself in October of 2019! :)
    What a beautiful card, Karen! I love the pink, of course....but your design is just gorgeous with that fabulous background stamping, the wonderful patterned butterfly, and that spectacular lace! Oh, my...I am in raptures! This is so pretty! Definitely a fave!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete