Pages

10/25/2019

Good Vibes cat

As I played with the Toil and Trouble stamp set by Kat Scrappiness, it occurred to me that this cat can be stamped in crazy colors, as well as realistic ones. I pulled out some hot pink inks and time traveled back to the 1960's, to the Summer Of Love. The sentiment is from Flora and Fauna and took some digging before I found it. That peace sign was even harder to put my hands on, and is one of those really cheap plastic stamps for kids that are self inking. I pulled the image off the stamp mounting and am using it unmounted because I could not get it to work.  This cat is wishing for Peace, Love, and Good Vibes, whether you want them or not! I used scrap paper from my stash and overstamped with an ATC background by Lost Coast Designs.
2019 Cat Lovers Hop
Lost Coast Designs challenge 86, pets
SYUP October challenge
CHN October PP challenge
Cardz TV challenge 101
DL.ARt October linky
Arty Divas challenge 7, AG

19 comments:

  1. Wow, how groovy he is stamped in PINK! I had colors like this in my teenage bedroom. How the heck did I ever fall asleep? LOL xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super colours and a lovely kitty.
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Also visiting you from the Cat Lovers' Blog Hop.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the yummy pink & lime color combo. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love! Pink and green is one of my all-time favorite color combos! Definitely retro!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Karen, that sweet kitten is even better in bright pink! Fabulous idea to play with ink colors. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a cool combo of colors! I like it so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the color combination. It's a happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why does "Crimson and Clover" keep going through my mind when I see this groovy card???? lol... I love those old 60s hits! And still love psychedelic colors!!! What a fun card, Karen. So cool how you thought to do this awesome cat in layers of pink. The background stamping really looks great, too...adds so much depth.
    Thank you so much for playing along in the #2019CatLoversHop!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. fun card with such bright colors! love the kitty stamp and your retro background. thanks for joining the lost coast design challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh, I love the pink kitty and your time-travel card! It's groovy, baby! This is a fun card and will brighten anyone's day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh - this is gorgeous, Karen! The pink and green palette is beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the pink! What a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty pink cat and I love the green with it, so lovely
    Jenny xx
    Visiting from the Cat Lovers Hop
    https://gingerninjacrafts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. How fun in hot pink and with the 60's vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous vibrant card - love the pink kitty!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous in pink. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity Challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete