Pages

10/08/2019

Sweet!

I don't usually craft with pink, because I have a lot of trouble coordinating different shades of pink, and trying to figure out what looks good with it. So, when I realized that I have a bunch of pink papers and embellishments by Doodlebug Designs I was beyond excited. These don't all belong to the same collection (and neither are they even from the same release year) but they saved me the problem of trying to match pinks with pinks. The sentiment is by Altenew, with a banner die by Spellbinders. The scalloped circle die is by Die-Sire from Crafters Companion.
Doodelbug Design 2019 WCMD sketch challenge. Use Doodlebug Design products
SSS Wednesday challenge, think pink
DL.Art October Linky party
SSS WCMD challenge
Word Art Wednesday 408-409

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that is sooooo sweet and pretty in pink!! Love the floral envelope and the bit of ribbon. The curvy sentiment banner is just lovely with the scalloped focal panel.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete