Pages

10/08/2019

Stacked Thanks

I had fun coloring up this stacked teacup image by Joy Clair (My Cup Runneth Over) in fall colors, but usually have to use only part of the image, as it won't all easily fit on a standard card base. This time I decided to make a tall, slim card...and use the whole stamp. Now I want to be late for someone's birthday, just so I can send this card! The sentiment is from the Joy Clair set, Christmas Coffee.

 Joy Clair WCMD challenge #2, use Joy Clair stamps
MFT Color challenge 126
SSS WCMD challenge
Color Dare challenge 362
SSS Monday challenge, fall
Kat Scrappiness october challenge, fall colors
DL.Art october linky
Creative Fingers 172, AG
Stamplorations October Theme challenge, stamps and 3 colors

9 comments:

  1. Great image and sentiment is perfect
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looked like my sink with a pile of coffee cups recently! Thanks for sharing with us at Color My Heart Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! The teacups looks such fun with the autumnal colours that you used - perfect 😁. Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Creative wishes! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a lovely sentiment. When life is hard a friend will be there. Thanks for joining us at Colour My Heart Colour Dare Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great stack of coffee cups, and love that you did them on a Tall Card. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at the Color My Heart Color Dare challenge. Please come back soon and share more of your projects with us. I can't wait to see what you create! 💙☕Miss.Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic image and I love how those teacups are colored! Thanks for joining in at STAMPlorations Theme & Photo Prompt challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card...cool coloring! Thank you for playing with us at STAMPlorations Theme and Photo prompt challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great image for a tall format card! Lovely autumn colors and I like the hex shaped sentiment.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete