Pages

2/25/2020

Big Dreams

This is the graduation card that I made for my niece, who goes to the same high school. I didn't want it to look to similar to my nephew's card so I used lighter papers from the same TCP Studio paper pad, and added blue to the yellow and black school colors. This sentiment is also by MFT from the Chalkboard sentiments set and I added a stitched rectangle by Lawn Fawn and star die by Paper Smooches.
MAWTT Challenge 115, no image..just text
SSS Wednesday, add a sentiment
CHN Feb. PP challenge
Craft Stamper Feb. challenge, AG with stamping
Elliebelles Feb. challenge, add a sentiment
The Creative Crafter challenge 28, AG
DL.ARt Feb. linky

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card ..... love the words. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, thanks for playing along with our No Image challenge @ MAWTT this week. Good Luck 
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXxSuper card, thanks for playing along with our No Image challenge @ MAWTT this week. Good Luck 
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great colors on this wonderful card!
    Thanks so much for joining in again at my Crafty Wednesday challenge! Hope you check out the new theme starting tomorrow, March 4th!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete