Pages

2/28/2020

They Are Not Gone

I had to make two sympathy cards this week, and so pulled out a sympathy stamp set by Stampin' Up that a friend loaned to me. I try to make several sympathy cards at a time because it's sometimes hard to make one on the spot when they are needed. I used paper by K & Co, and dies by Spellbinders for this one. Snug Hug seam binding in Oatmeal, and some fussy cutting from the background paper finished this off nicely.
CHN Feb. PP challenge
SSS Wednesday challenge, AG
Elliebelle's Feb. challenge, add a sentiment
The Creative Crafter challenge 25, AG
Cardz TV 109

3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, Karen. Such a nice verse for a sad occasion!
    Thanks so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge! Hope you check out the new theme starting tomorrow, March 4th!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Creative Crafters Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete