Pages

2/01/2020

Home Sweet Home calendar

Yes, it's another one of the mini-calendars that I made to give to friends and family. This one uses a  new stamp set by The Cats Pajamas and square dies by Cottage Cuts. I masked the bottom part of the scene and used ink blending to make a lawn. I used some REALLY old paper from my stash for this one. I loved that the stamp set gave you options for the tree...so I chose hearts to signify the love you feel in your home.
SSS Monday challenge, All loved up
SSS Wednesday challenge, AG
Crafty Hazelnut's Feb PP challenge
Creative Crafters challenge 24
Creative Fingers Challenge 178: AG with stamping
Die Cut Divas Feb. challenge, hearts and flowers and a die

4 comments:

  1. Great calander. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure enjoy my mini calendars-thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool gift to give your friends. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our February Challenge.

    ReplyDelete