Pages

2/02/2020

Purr-fect Valentine

I am in a Valentine making frenzy this week as I prepare a donation of cards and little notebooks, and cards to send out to my nieces and nephews. I used a cute stamp set by Papertrey Ink called Tiny Treats to make this card. The stitched flags are by LDRS and the circle dies are by Sizzix. I even pulled out an old flower punch by EK Success and topped it with a tiny rhinestone. The cardstock that I used for the stitched flags are recycled financial report folders from back in the day that we ran a business. Who would have thought those folders would have a second life on a Valentine card?

Snippets challenge 370. Not only did I use all snippets for all the different card parts but I even recycled a folder for the flags!
Crafty Hazelnut's Feb. PP challenge
Creative Crafters challenge 24: AG
Die Cut Divas Feb. challenge, dies with hearts and flowers
CWS 47, add red
Penny Black and More challenge: Animals birds or butterflies
SugarPea Designs Meant to be Sent challenge. Make a card and send it. This goes out on Monday
Cardz TV 107
Creative Fingers 178: AG with stamping
Word Art Wednesday 424-425

6 comments:

  1. What a great Valentine card Karen! Love the funky patterned paper, recycled folder snippets and also the cute image. This one will certainly be a hit!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and fun. Delightful card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our February challenge of Hearts and Flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I have that flower punch, too! hehe Adorable card, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Creative Crafters Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely little cat card! Pretty!
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete