Pages

2/15/2020

From Our House at Christmas

Although I put away a lot of my Christmas supplies, I always keep some out to work on cards throughout the year. I used to be scurrying last minute each December, and that was no fun. I've used this stamp on other projects, but I love that it has a simple design and sentiment in a circular layout that works with everything. I layered tags by Gina K Designs and Pretty Pink Posh, and  snowflake dies by Little B and Crafters Companion. Then I finished it off with a silver heart shaped brad that I antiqued with alcohol ink to dampen the shine.
CHNC challenge 477, Christmas
CHN Feb. PP challenge
Double Trouble challenge 49, again and again. I did thing 1, and repeated the tag shapes and snowflakes, also did Thing 2 (notice the tiny reindeer as part of the stamped design?)
Cardz TV 108
Creative Crafters challenge 25 , AG
Creative Fingers 179, AG
Christmas Crafts All Year Round, Christmas with Love
Christmas Kickstart challenge 28, use red

7 comments:

  1. Glad to see you take advantage of time during the year to stash up on your Christmas cards, a lesson I should learn from you and others, maybe. Beautiful card using untraditional color combination an colors look so nice against your snowflake embossed background. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impeccably made, Karen! Great layers and texture and I especially like the non-traditional colors. The cute little heart is such a special touch, too. Oh my, I should also be making some Christmas cards. Thank you for playing along at Double Trouble #49.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Christmas card. I love having my cards made ahead of time because as you say it's no fun scurrying around. Especially at such a busy time of the year. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright, bold blocks of colour on this! Thanks for playing along at Christmas Kickstart Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Christmas Crafts All Year Round.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete