Pages

2/19/2020

Holiday Happiness

I have been trying to use some of my really old stash that ended up way back in my cupboards and drawers, when I came across some sheets of Christmas designs that probably originally came with matching papers. However, who knows what ever happened to the papers! So, I decided to combine the tags with coordinating plain card stock, and stamped sentiments in the hope that I eventually use them all up (in my dreams...sigh). This card uses a stamped sentiment by Papertrey Ink, along with an enamel dot and a tag die by Taylored Expressions. It's an easy design that lends itself to assembly line cardmaking.
CHNC challenge 477
CHN Feb. PP challenge
Christmas Kickstart challenge 28, use red
Moving Along with the Times challenge 115, no image and text as focal point
SSS Wednesday. add a sentiment 
PIP challenge 2007
12 Months of Christmas challenge 62


3 comments:

  1. This is stunning, Karen! Love how you let the sentiment take centre stage - so classy. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart - always good to have you join the fun, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Karen… Thanks for sharing your lovely card with ‘Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog’; it fits perfectly with our ‘No image’ challenge theme. Hope you can join us next month for our new challenge and good luck in the draw. Diane Louise (Team Leader) xx

    ReplyDelete