Pages

3/27/2021

Blossom Greetings

I wanted to send a cheerful springtime card to my 92 year old aunt, and I happened to find a patterned paper scrap that went really well with a sticker by Recollections that has been in my stash for a long time. I rarely use stickers, so have been trying to make a point out of adding one or two to a card every so often. This one coordinated so perfectly that I couldn't believe my luck. I used a fancy die by Spellbinders and a small ribbon bow.

CHN March PP challenge
DL.Art's March linky  

Allsorts challenge 617-618

SSS Wednesday challenge, spring or easter 


4 comments:

  1. I am sure you Aunt will love her special card Karen, very pretty. Many thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes/Mono theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. I love the die. She will certainly love this. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful details. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts Challenge

    ReplyDelete