Pages

3/21/2021

Enjoy

I had fun last night, pulling out my coffee cup die by Kat Scrappiness and making a few coffee themed cards. In honor of spring, I also added a butterfly, which I fussy cut from patterened paper. The stamped sentiment circle is an old set by Stampin'Up. Then, I added some knotted twine for extra texture. I made several of this design for my nursing home card donation.


 Butterfly Spot challenge 154. I used kobi and kombu green, and Knots

2021 Coffee Lovers Hop 

DL.Art March linky

Hero Arts Stay Crafty #21, springtime

 CHN March PP challenge

Caffeine Fueled March Paper Play challenge , I used a coffee cup die by Kat Scrappiness, a current sponsor.

SSS Wednesday, two or more patterned papers


11 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the geometric patterned paper and the pretty spring time colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card!


    I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. A complete contrast to your previous card for the challenge and equally as nice. The colours look good together. Thankyou for coming and playin gin the butterfly garden again. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - who doesn't like a coffee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful spring colors and it sure looks like a great coffee design to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, great contemporary design for your coffee theme card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great die!
    Super card!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
    Susan
    DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete