Pages

3/19/2021

Special Moments

 I still have more of this purple script paper left, but I'm making a dent at least. The label dies are by Spellbinders and the border punch is by Fiskars. The stamped banner behind the Special moments ribbon is  from Beautiful Words by Simon Says Stamp. I also used a butterfly stamp by Rubber Stampede

DL.Art March linky

CHN March PP challenge 

Butterfly Spot challenge 154. I used all three colors, and a butterfly 

As You Like it. My favorite way to cut an image is fussy cutting. No need to matching dies 

Hero Arts Stay Crafty #21, springtime


SSS Wednesday, use 2 or more patterned papers 

4 comments:

  1. I'm really enjoying your purple script paper. Try embossing it to see what it looks like. Sometimes it changes it up and looks totally different. Love the butterfly and the square dies. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea to emboss it! I'm going to try that with my next card. Still have sheets of this left. Thanks for the suggestion.

      Delete
  2. Really pretty. Just shows that the main focus doesn't have to be big and bold to impress.
    Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - love script as a background, always a good choice in my book

    ReplyDelete