Pages

3/23/2021

Just Because

Although we are still not prepared to start traveling on vacation, I can still dream of the tropics can't I? I used this coffee cup die by Kat Scrappiness, and flower stamps by Autumn Leaves. The mesh stamp is by MFT and the sentiment is Hero Arts. I made the background by stamping with various smaller stamps, including a trival design that I made with left over rubber which was trimmed from old Stampin' Up stamps.

2021 Coffee Lovers Hop


 Caffeine Fueled paper play challenge. I used a die by Kat Scrappiness, a past sponsor

As You Like It challenge. My favorite way to cut an image is to fussy cut, because it's quick and easy and requires no special equipment. I fussy cut the flowers and the cup sleeve.

DL.Art March Linky

9 comments:

  1. It's a great card for the coffee hop. Love the little flowers. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. perfect for the coffee hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful card and joining us at As You Like It Challenge! I absolutely love the wonderful background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for joining in with your favourite cutting out method for the AYLI challenge. What you've given us is gorgeous and we really appreciate you taking the time to enter. Hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Squirrel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and that background is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, love the big to-go-cup and great background design, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great background to show off the beautiful cup.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that cup from KS - one of my faves!
    Lovely card! It's the perfect time to visit
    So. FL - the weather is perfection!

    ReplyDelete